Monday, August 6, 2012

So much fun at the World's Longest Yard Sale yesterday!

Had so much fun at the World's Longest Yard Sale yesterday. If it weren't raining, I'd have probably ended up with a few truck loads of new treasures. 90% of the vendors had either packed up or had to cover up all their goods to keep them from the pouring rain, but the vendors that did stay were so friendly & willing to make deals that it was worth the drive.

I went from Albany, KY to around Crossville, TN, & I can't even try to imagine how busy it must have been before the bad weather moved in. Hundreds upon hundreds of places to treasure hunt, & I think I've fallen in love with this little stretch of 127.

Now I have so much to look forward to next year...

Did you go to the 127 sale? What section did you go through? Find anything totally amazing? Let's share our found treasures!


1 comment:

  1. Hun, come Hell or high water, I am going to this next year. That stretch of 127 runs through some of the prettiest country ever created. I so envy you because you got to go to that yard sale and take in the views. But I am so happy that you got to go and have a great time. I'll see you Friday for our treasure hunting expedition. This is going to be a fun day too.

    ReplyDelete