Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First project of 2013!

Now that I am 'officially' out of my cast & I'm learning to walk again, I can *finally* get to work on all the furniture projects that have been calling out to me for the past 5 months. For my first 'project' of 2013, I decided giving a small pair of mid-century side tables a bit of love would be a good way to get started....



After mixing my chalk paint using Webster's Chalk Paint Powder (which is fab, by the way!), I pulled up my hair & got to paintin'...



After doing one coat of Behr's 'Glow', I sanded just a tiny bit over a couple sections that wanted to give me problems. I finished up the second coat a little bit ago, & this is what has been done so far! (Yes, I am going to paint the legs, probably first thing in the morning.)

So yay for starting the first project of 2013! 




No comments:

Post a Comment