Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The ornament blitz is in full swing!

I don't know if it's due to a need for crafting or a need to make pretty holiday things, but my love of filling Christmas ornaments with various things has become a slight obsession. Yes, I'll fill them with just about anything that I can make fit. (The ones in these photos are for sale in my Etsy shop.)  


I was feeling kinda 'green' when I filled these with old paper bags & brown paper.


I think I had a 'festive' need for shiny things when these happened.




There may not be a white Christmas in TN this year, but I made sure to get some snow in my life.

Tinsel, tinsel, tinsel. Oh how I love tinsel.

Have something you want in a cool Christmas/holiday ornament? I do custom orders & all that jazz, all you've got to do is let me know! Contact me & let's see what I can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment