Saturday, September 1, 2012

I've found some crafty goodness I can possibly do without having to move much!

As most people now know, I broke multiple bones in my right foot 6 days ago. This has really put a damper on everything from treasure hunting to getting to the kitchen to make a PB&J. I'm a stubborn little thing, & while browsing Pinterest I came across a tutorial that was posted on Sister See Sister Do to make use of random/scrap fabric that probably won't require me having to run all over the place once I get the supplies together.

I have a ton of fabric. (No, it is a literal ton.) This seems like a cool way to make use of it! I'll probably try this out in the next couple weeks, but in the meantime, check out the tutorial, even if for no other reason than to probably get inspired by all the cool stuff they've got going on on their blog!


Sister See Sister Do: Freckles & Fun REWIND - The Prickly Posie TUTORIAL...:


1 comment:

  1. That's a really positive step to take whilst you recover - I hope you have some fun doing this...

    ReplyDelete